LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Wednesday, 10 December 2014

My 2015 Focus




Hey Witchlings!

I am back! I'm now a 26 year old happy witchette!

I wanted to share with you what I'll be focusing on in 2015. These past few years I've been very much involved within the self help and coaching arena, and with that came endless book reviews that just kept on coming. I took time away from coaching, my blog and book reviews of a self help/spiritual/coaching theme since around July/August.

Taking that time away has helped me re-group and focus on what makes me get up on a morning. I recently got notified that I have passed two University modules I studied over this year; Counselling (Anxiety & Depression) and also Financial Investments! Which I am extremely happy about.

I've taught myself to crochet! And even managed to crochet and knit these little babies! I am super proud of them and plan on making more of these and other things over the coming year.



But my main focus these past few months have been my Chick Lit Blog ~ A Page of Love which I'd love if you visited, but not to worry if it's not your thing. Reading has always been a huge passion of mine, and just Tuesday gone I celebrated my first Blogiversary on A Page of Love. I've been able to connect with so many wonderful authors, and read so many amazing books, I can't wait to see what 2015 brings me there!

However, I want more time for ME next year, and I decided to NOT plan for a business or self developme3nt this year, so there will be NO Leonie Dawson year planner for me this year. Instead I came across a wonderful Self Love year planner from Dominee @ Blessing Manifesting.

I can't wait to fully focus on me and what I want to be doing, feeling and having. I'm going to be working more on my training qualifications in accountancy and will be taking a total of 4 modules that will qualify me in Personal & Business Tax with a leading accountancy body.

I'm also working out more, and run a small health & fitness group on facebook. I'm currently loving my workouts which are Autumn Calabrese - 21 Day Fix from Beachbody! I love it!

And I'm just doing all those things that make me happy!

If you want find out more about the year planner I'm going to working with you can find out more details by looking here ~ Blessing Manifesting Self Love 2015 Year Planner



Fall in Love with YOU in 2015
 
 
I'd love to hear about your plans for 2015 and what you're going to be focusing on,

Love & Hugs,
Dawn & Magick

0 Readers Musings:

Post a Comment