So I began the day in a positive optimistic mood like I usually do on both Friday 13th and Tuesday 13th (the equivalent for Greeks), but it was like my morning coffee boost went sour! Seriously anything that could go wrong went wrong, like the fact that my stability ball lost it's pin to keep it inflated, I searched everywhere! Nowhere to be found!
Then there was the fact that I am just so seriously done with feeling "guilty" with not being the teaching assistant that is going to be walked all over, hence why I haven't been in the school since June! So I was going through a "Woe is me" moment (or hourS rather) and I'd quite clearly had enough of myself!
Further developments were that I was pretty pissed at the fact that I've paid to train, study and qualify as a life coach and since then, in less than a year everywhere I turn there is one of my "friends" who are launching themselves as a life coach just as if they woke up one morning and said in a Barbie tone "Oh, today I'm going to be a life coach!" and literally off they went! No credentials, no experience from their training because there is no training behind them, and in all honesty the mockery making of life coaching in my opinion is almost 30% away from being an utter mockery of a mess just like psychic readings have become "Entertainment purposes only!". These thoughts of mine then went onto start mentally listing all the people and ways people have stabbed me in the back and I thought, "you know what girl? You need a stab proof vest now!"
Next I couldn't get registered on the course of my choice at University because I'd just missed the deadline by a day or so and they were not budging an inch! So I took a leaf out of a book I've read and reviewed and I said "F*CK IT!"
Then things started to shift. Not miraculously, but slowly. Mum found my stability ball pin, she literally laid her hands on it like any "Samantha - Be*Witched" style witch would, YAY!, then I found books from my childhood whilst going through boxes with Mum YAY! You know what... here's 13 ways that Friday 13th turned out to be a day of happy endings for me!
- Mum found my stability ball pin
- Discovered childhood books like babysitters club series, animal ark, fairytales, etc
- My Core Secrets Workout DVDs came
- Reclaimed my Jet Black hair seeing as the sun no longer has it's hat on and can no longer put a red tint in it through it's rays
- Amazing news that is going to BOOST my career through the roof and into space beyond until I am at LEAST in my 60s (bear in mind that I'm only 24 now!)
- Received the opportunity to revamp and update my wardrobe to an exceptionally high standard - twit twooo!
- Found spell books I'd packed away for safe keeping whilst my home was being upgraded
- Mum and I brainstormed a "Mother + Daughter" project :)
- Mum informed me that she's been making me a surprise new duvet/complete bedding set including curtains
- Amazing support from my Fitness coach :) Thank you hun!
- Found a Pentacle pendant of mine amongst music CDs
- Found a box of ornaments forgotten about
- Found an old handbag with a purse that happened to have £45.68 still in it!
So you see, Friday 13th and in fact any day may start out to be a complete and utter pants day, but it CAN turn out to be a happy ending!
Happy Friday 13th xxxx
All written content on this blog is the work of © Dawn Brierley, Life Coach, Consultant, Intuitive Angel Therapist, Pod Cast Host & Mentor