Well the sun is finally shining here in England, and I am simply loved up on life. I couldn't wait for April to arrive so I could hang out my
washing, I mean Goals for the month! I like to use the term STANDARDS rather than goals, but in my pretty little head they mean the same thing.
I mentioned in my last blog how I was part of the Soul Path Tribe with my friend and Soul Coach Lyn Thurman, well this month I am dancing with delight at my goals that I have set myself.
I love accountability and I love achieving my standards. I have to admit, I got started on my goals for April during the last part of March - unintentionally I might add, but Success came my way and I delighted in it.
One of my goals / standards was to flirt more with men, smile more and slowly lower the barrier that I've placed around my heart after what I'd been through. Thing is, once I made that decision to change my life, and raised my standards (my life coaching motto - Visit my coaching page here), Love showed up for me.
Yes ladies, I have a very handsome, caring, loveable, devoted guy in my life! He came out of the blue - or green should I say - He is the most lushest handsome, Paramedic I have ever known! He earned himself HUGE kudos for recognising that I am a Goddess, and even tells me every day. So yeah, pretty loved up here.
What is interesting is that a couple of weeks prior to him showing up in my life, I told my fellow Soul Path Tribe friends that I felt ready to open my heart to love once more, and that I actually felt that "HE" was coming - he'd got down from the tree he was stuck in and he was finally searching for me.
It was the most intense feeling ever, and then "MIRACLE" he found me. I listened to my H.I.N.G.E sisters! (HINGE stands for Higher Intuitive Nurturing Guiding Expression - I totally OWN the HINGE - My coaching can show you how you too can OWN the HINGE in your life!) By the way, he wasn't stuck in a tree but he had hurt his ankle - a sprain - possibly from jumping out the tree :P
So I want to share with you my Goals for April - I hope you ladies will hold me accountable for them! Below SHARE with me your goal/goals for this month and I will hold YOU accountable for them. You can get even more support for achieving your goals over on my coaching facebook page which is constantly being updated
Dawn's Goals for April
- Maintain weight loss & do a little Bhangra as well as Yoga
- Limit the Intake of Chocolate (That's going to be hard - but I have a theory about this one!)
- Curl my hair more often (I love curly/wavy hair and should really stop straightening it!)
- Practice "May Cause Miracles" - again :)
- Flirt (With Mr Handsome Paramedic - won't be too hard - ahem!)
- Have a night out with my gorgeous girlfriend who I have known my entire life!
- De-clutter (This one appears every month because I love de-cluttering, it is medicine for my OCD)
- Maintain my University study and keep gaining those 95% + pass grades :)
- Have a SPA evening
- Mow the lawn - (if the weather cheers up enough that is!)
Below SHARE with me your goal/goals for this month and I will hold YOU accountable for them. You can get even more support for achieving your goals over on my coaching facebook page which is constantly being updated